Sunday, 13 May 2012

Butterfly wings

I seem to have a bit of a text thing going on at the moment! The stamp I have used here I also used on these cards had it so long and now it has appeared twice! I stamped the text on a scrap of white card in lilac and then used a nestie label to cut out, brushing the edges with my ink duster. I punched two butterflies from scraps using a MS punch, added a PTI sentiment. I dipped the larger butterfly into clear embossing powder so it has a glossy look but you can't see it in the photo! Result CAS!
This is my second card for Pixies's Crafty Snippet challenge #19 as the playground is open for two weeks this time. There has been some crying behind the bike sheds, led by me and my weaving annoyance on Monday and then Di herself at not being able to get her Moroccan dies from the paper and finally Mrs A who wanted to spend her pennies in the Craft Tuck Shop, but they didn't have any of the things she needed (wanted?).
I'd also like to enter this card into these challenges:-
CES Challenge - anything goes - and the last challenge how sad.
Polka Doodles - mono shades
Oldie But a Goodie - die cuts and punches
Crafts and Me - Punches and die cuts
Anything goes - things with wings

13 comments:

Mieke said...

This is beautiful!

Karen said...

A gorgeous card, its looks so elegant and pretty. Hugs, Karen xx

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty... i love the script
Thnaks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this week
Lisa x

Fluffles said...

What a fantastic card - love the simplicity. Thanks for joining us at an OBAG, Jx

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous .Thanks for sharing with us at Anything Goes.xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Lin as is the one below, really love that one :-)
Anne x

Shirley said...

A lovely uncluttered card - really effective.

Di said...

Really lovely card, so elegant and eye catching - I love it!

Err, if Mrs A is caught trying to spend a penny in the Craft Tuck Shop there will be detention! She knows where the little girls room is :)

Di xx

kayc said...

A gorgeous card. It looks so elegant. Have a good week. Kathleen x

Katina said...

So elegant! Gorgeous design.
xx

Donna said...

Such a sweet card , beautiful CAS design! Thanks for joining in our very last challenge at CES :) Donna ♥ x

Mrs A. said...

Great butterflies on this card. Has the craft tuck shop been replemished yet. I'm fit to bust other wise and I don 't want detention. It's lonely in the playground onece the gates are shut and I'm flippin fed up wiping those darn swing seats dry.
Hugs Mrs a.

Bernie said...

WOW this is such an elegant card!
Hugs