Monday, 21 May 2012

Oriental fairy snippets

I was having a rummage in my snippet box for some papers for the challenges and saw these two offcuts of oriental paper and I thought they would go perfectly with the oriental fairy from Cardmadfairy, who I had already printed out and she never got used. So I coloured her in with fleximarkers, giving her wings a coating of diamond sparkles, together with a "fortune cookie" saying that I have loads of from a scrapbook kit, then I sneaked a peel off of a fan in the top corner.
I'd like to enter this card into:-
Pixie's Crafty Snippets challenge 21
Passion for Promarkers - photo inspiration - colours
I love Promarkers- anything goes.

9 comments:

Chris said...

Just gorgeous Linby... love how you coloured her and your card is wonderfully oriental.
hugs
Chris xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the oriental fan DP. so pretty
Lisa x

brenda said...

Playing catch up Lynn, nothing much new there.

Lovely to see an oriental card and so delicate and pretty.

B x

Karen said...

A gorgeous card, I especially love those oriental fans! A really pretty card, its lovely!

Hugs, Karen xx

Di said...

Such a pretty card - I love the oriental style of cards and this one is fabulous! Di xx

Mrs A. said...

I love the oriental look of this card. Not heard of flex markers before. Are they like promarkers just another brand? Hugs mrs A.

Carol said...

Gorgeous snippet make Linby, love the oriental papers. Carol x

Bernie said...

Gorgeous card Linby! I love that image and the oriental papers.
Hugs

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Very nice card. Can I borrow one of those fans please??? xxx