Wednesday, 6 June 2012

A little jar of love

I've been wanting to use this stamp set for ages and decided this was my opportunity! It is by Little Musings and you get different things to fill the jar with and alter the sentiment. It is very similar to another company (!) but was much cheaper! However I have filled it with hearts using the SU punch cut from mainly PTI papers, I snook in a couple of SU and a little promarker coloured union jack to keep it topical LOL. I also stamped some of the hearts from the stamp set. Added some ribbon and used kraft cardstock, which I scored so it has a spine - just for a change.
I'd like to enter this card into:- A Passion for Papertrey challenge  a right royal challenge
Daring Cardmakers challenge - red, white and blue
Bunny Zoe Crafts challenge - anything goes.

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is just wonderful.. what a brilliant idea!
Lisa x

Faith A said...

You're on a roll Linby this is fabulous.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely. Fab idea! Kim

Merry said...

That is such a clever idea....wonderful card.

Shirley said...

Great idea, it's made a lovely, bright card.

Ann said...

So cute Lynn! Its just lovely.... never thought I liked red, white and blue - but you know, its growing on me!! Definitely love red, aqua and blue of course.

Cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just brilliant,just love this too bits,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

~amy~ said...

c-u-t-e

Ellie said...

What a fun card design. Love the stamp set!!

Natty said...

What a lovely card - love that jar!

Thanks for playing along with the DCM Jubilee-inspired challenge this week. :)

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Fantastic snippet card. I love how you've made use of the punches.
xxx