Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Three circle aperture

I bought a pack of these aperture cards a few weeks ago. They gave me a bit of a headache to put together but I sussed it eventually. This is how it looks
I've used a Pink Gem digi heart and two freebies from Digi Stamp boutique. I've coloured the cupcake case but everything else was ready coloured. I added some diamond sparkles and IRL it looks really pretty! The sentiment is also from Pink Gem and I added some gems to the corners. I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:-
Cupcake Craft Challenge - red, white and blue
Digistamp Boutique challenge
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - be patriotic add crowns or gems.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh Hun this is brilliant just love the design its so effective hugs Cherylxxxxx

Nikbee said...

A fab card. I love the little images.
Nikki x

Dawny P said...

I LOVE this. It's wonderful - the details are just perfect :). Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

Faye said...

Love, love, love this card! It has a lovely clean, fresh feel and is a lot of fun too. You've rocked our colour combo... thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. xx

Shelly said...

Great card for our Red White & Blue challenge! The images are just great. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x

Katina said...

Ooh, I LOVE this! So CAS and the apertures look fab.
xx