LIM week 111 - Frame it

I felt I had this idea in my head when I saw the challenge of Less is More this week - "Frame it". However, it has not turned out exactly how I imagined - does it ever?
I've used some SU card and a washable sentiment from Alli at Clever Cuts, although designed to take ink, I chose to leave it white. I embossed the base piece of card with swiss dots and then cut a nestie shape out of it, cutting the larger nestie to frame the sentiment.
Sorry I haven't been doing much commenting, I was away with work for two days this week and then had other things to see to!

Comments

Chrissie said…
This is a really pretty frame Linby!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Rosemary said…
lovely card, lynn!
Jen Nelson said…
What a lovely card... love how you used the frame theme. Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"