Handmade background

I made the background paper used on this card a while ago using the faux batik technique on Sue Wilson's DVD. I decided to cut out using the two of the spellbinder blossom dies to create the background. the flowers are a digi image coloured with promarkers. Sentiment is from Creative Expressions and embossed in purple powder.
I'd like to enter this card into the challenges at
Anything Goes challenge  - hand made backgrounds
I Love Promarkers challenge- dies but no punches
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - anything goes

Comments

Doreen said…
Beautiful card,lovely design and colours.xxx
brenda said…
The background is very effective Lynn and super colours.

B x
Sally H said…
Gorgeous colours and I love how you used the Die cuts for background. fabulous!
Lorraine said…
Smashing. Your paper is lovely and I love the sentiment. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Wendy Fraser said…
Very pretty, the faux batik looks brilliant and I love the image too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx
Lisa Jane said…
wow the background looks fab.. so pretty
Lisa x
Merry said…
Very pretty, lovely colours.
Melissa Bove said…
Beautiful card! Love how you made the background!


Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Also, if you have time, please Make a Card for Maddy! And there is a fab Giveaway too!

hugs...
Melissa
Simon Says DT
Aunty Sue said…
Such a lovely card and thanks for sharing with us creative inspirations