mid month inspiration at Penny Black & More

Here's a little inspiration for the Penny Black & More challenge - this month it is CAS (clean and simple). I hope you can join us or if you already have, why not enter again, there are as always fabulous prizes on offer and the chance to become a GDT for a month.
For my DT card I have used PB 40-116 and combined it with elements from the Love London set 30-093. I actually stamped two additional taxis from the London stamp and popped them on foam pads to form a taxi line for her shopping! the sentiment is from the PB Lace delight set. I traced over the letters with a promarker to match in with the rest of the highlighted details.
Thanks for looking and hope to see what you create for the challenge.

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
ooh i love these .... Fab images
Lisa
brenda said…
Very eye-catching Lynn, the little touches of red really bring the whole card to life.

B x
Ellibelle said…
So beautiful Lynn! Love the touches of color!
susiestacey said…
Lovely scene Lynn, the red brings it to life x Susan x
Juls said…
Ooooh wow!!!! I love this!!!! Hugs Juls