Dreams and Dragons @ CD Sunday

I wasn't going to enter the challenge on CD Sunday this week as it is Dreams and Dragons as I don't have any dragons, I looked on various cds where I thought they might be lurking and no - none! Then I thought why not use this dragonfly stamp which I have had since the year dot and hasn't seen ink in many a year.

The papers and image are from Debbi Moore's Garden Fairies cdrom and are the dream element of my card. I used the dragonfly stamp to make the background for the card by embossing, I also added some sparkle to the dragonfly using various diamond sparkles, as you can see better in the photo below.


Comments

A beautiful card Linby, I love the dragonfly and fairy combination. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

Sue T X
CD Sunday DT
Carol said…
A lovely card Linby and thank you for being so determined to enter. Your fairy looks so dreamy that she is perfect.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Anonymous said…
Great interpretation of the challenge Lin - I would never have thought of this! Perfect sentiment too.

Love your blog header!
xx
sue-b said…
This is lovely and thinking outside the box, just right for the challenge , and thanks for joining us this week.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT
Christine said…
A lovely card Linby and so pleased you joined us. Your fairy image is perfect and I love the dragonfly. Thanks for joining us again this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
Beryl said…
A lovely card Linby which fits the challenge perfectly. Dreamy image and scenario.
Thank you for joining in.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT
starcyl said…
Thanks for joining us and with such a pretty card. Love your dragonfly, very sparkly.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Tess said…
What a creative design. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday. Tess x
Cazro said…
A lovely out of the box approach, using the dragonfly, a very pretty card. Thanks so much for taking that extra step and joining us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz
Purple Crazy said…
Fabulous card Linby, love the sparkly Dragonfly, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x
Jocelyn said…
Very pretty with all the sparkles and the fairy really looks as if she is watching the dragonfly.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT