LIM week 138 - felt

 When I saw the challenge on Less is More this week is felt or fabric, I knew this was the opportunity I had been looking for to use some felt flowers I have. I never seem to think of them when I make a card - so for the first card I used an embossing folder and stamped a verse with an olive archival inkpad. I used a versamark embossing pen to then coat the image with perfect pearls. Adding a felt flower and another thing I am trying to use - these pearlised gems.
I have to admit the second card was born out of the need to use more of these flowers! As the first card only got rid of one LOL!
I used the embossing folder tied together, and successfully married up the pattern, so a first there. The used some more of the felt flowers and mounted them onto a spellbinder blossom die cut. I then used part of a freebie stamp for the sentiment.

Comments

Chrissie said…
Those flowers are really pretty Lynn, I'm glad we gave you an opportunity to use them.
Super cards.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Kim Hall said…
Just love your pretty felt flower!!
Jan said…
Fab cards Linby xx Jan
Anonymous said…
Beautiful cards Linby-Love the first flower ad beautiful verse :)
Nessa xx
Unknown said…
Lovely flowers on both cards Lin, and beautiful verse on your first! :)
Lizy xx (LIM GDT)
GinaA said…
Those felt flowers are great, lovely cards.
Sue - said…
Your felt flowers are so pretty.