March Rudolph Day


I've had to go back in time with the PC and hopefully now cured my problems, it was getting so that I thought I would just not bother with any of it anymore - so much wasted time! 
Anyway, just before Christmas I got a new set of stamps from Clearly Besotted but I never got time to use them. So, here they are, the snowglobe and various stamps to put inside., for the second card I used a SU sentiment.
I'm entering these into Sarn's Rudolph day challenge.

Hello to my two new followers too.

Comments

scrappymo! said…
Two fun cards! I love snowglobes.
Diane said…
Very cute holiday designs.

Hugs Diane
Kristie Goulet said…
Love these snow globes!
Sarn said…
Ooh . . . I like how you used the snow globes in 2 different ways.
Thanks for playing along with Rudolph day.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
Kathleen said…
Love this snow globe and the different way you have used the sleigh image, great cards.
Thanks for your comment and Yes I was going to jack it all in too.

Kath x