Tots to Teens @ CD Sunday

The challenge on CD Sunday is Tots to teens this week and it fell right for me as I needed to get a card made for one of the OH Grandsons and I got a half price cdrom from Crafters companion Boys n girls - so I tried it out for this card. As I wanted a card for a 9 year old I felt the images on the cdrom weren't quite old enough. So, I printed the painted splattered background from the cdrom and then the toppers are from a Kanban set I had, I added the "Grandson" one using a Clearly Besotted stamp. I also matted onto some black mirri card which looks really nice in real life.

Comments

Ellibelle said…
What a fun card! Love the colorful background!
sue-b said…
love this, so right for a young man, the bp shows the images off really well and i like the off set top image. Thank for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
sue-b DT x
Cazro said…
Oh Wow, this is amazing, I just adore that background and good find for the toppers. Brilliant. Love it.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz
Doreen said…
Love the design and colours,a gorgeous card.xxx
Wynn said…
Brilliant background ....very eye catching. This is so much fun and ideal for a young person. The off set image at the top gives it a 3D effect. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT x
Carol said…
I just love that background. Could be used for so many projects. Great card.
Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Christine said…
A super background and it really shows off the toppers. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT
Christine said…
A super background and it really shows off the toppers. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT
Jocelyn said…
Love the splattered background, great for boys (and girls too).
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
starcyl said…
Great card and I'm sure your grandson will love it as it is just right for a young man. I have those toppers and not used them but seeing how you have used them I may have to make an effort! What a great backing paper, this will be so useful for lots of projects, i think sometimes the cd's are a very useful source and it's not always the toppers that get used the most.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT