Halloween

Although my card yesterday was Halloween related it was a birthday card, so today I have a Halloween card for you.
I don't usually do Halloween cards, but I received one myself and so felt I should send one back!
I took a freebie which was the little spider and tiled him in MCS to create the background paper and coloured it to match the freebie "poster". I used a spellbinder tattered die to cut some black card as a mount and then used the original spider as an accent.
I'd like to enter this card into:-
Cute Card Thursday challenge - Trick or treat
The Male Room challenge - Halloween

Comments

scrappymo! said…

Great Halloween card...love the spider circles in the background and the great broom parking sign!

I bought that Xmas postage you blogged earlier just because of that Canada script. I thought it would be cool to send to my British friends...still have to make it though.. perhaps next year! lol
LOL, love that sentiment AND your card of course.