All kinds of fairies

I try to join in Mrs A's butterfly challenge when I can. Only to find today that it isn't butterflies at all but All Kinds of Fairies. This card does have butterflies so I hope that is ok as they were part of the design image etc. So I've made this card this afternoon and now the light has gone and the challenge is about to close............
I've used ooh la la cd rom - say it with words for the papers and image and the stamps are from Lindsay Mason, Lavinia and Debbie Moore. Some TH distress broken glass glitter on the wings and some Hunkydory diamond sparkles for the butterfly and angel wings on the image.
I'm also entering this card in to the Simon says Challenge which is anything goes.

Comments

Mrs A. said…
Lynn your fairy is perfect. Rest assured the butterflies will be back next challenge . They were just having a rest for Christmas. I like the twist effect on the picture in the panel. Thankyou for fluttering in with your fairy. hugs Mrs A.
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Lynn, I love the fairy silhouette.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx