Fav five cards of 2014




Join me on the 30th December
Have you shared your fav five Christmas cards you made yet? Well now Debby is giving us a chance to showcase our five fav cards from 2014 - I knew it was coming but it was still hard to do!

I made this card for a friend who was 50 this year, I made the background myself on silk art card and then used die cuts to finish off and that beautiful sentiment which I love using.
Another landscape but this time it was for the Less is More challenge so I was CAS. I was so pleased that this card got showcased by the LIM ladies.

This is a stamp that I wanted and decided to be good and not get, then couldn't find it anywhere. But good old ebay came to the rescue.
This was one of my Penny Black & More DT cards using a stickeroo. I made the background and then embossed it and bleached out some of the colour with water - inspired by Sheena Douglass.
Another Penny Black & More DT card this time for a special lady who was 16 this year.

Comments

Anonymous said…
these are all so unique, colourful and beautiful! wow, that was fast; enjoy the CD!
Sarn said…
Superb picks Lynne. I especially like the 2nd one.

Happy New Year to you xxx
Desire Fourie said…
Linby this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Merry said…
I am loving that everyone is posting their top favourite cards, means I get to see what amazing work you have done during 2014 that I have missed. Each of these cards are beautiful and wonderful styles.
Taunya Butler said…
Amazing and very clever works of art!! I love the ones you did that create a scene - so well done and you are a great crafter!! Thank you for sharing!!