Penny Black & More special occasions - mid month reminder for our challenge

Well the big day is getting close now. I'm here with a reminder of our challenge at Penny Black & More which this month is special occasions. So if you've done all your Christmas cards, you can get ahead with another card as we want to see all special occasions including Christmas.
For my card I took Penny Black 3883K cityscape and stamped it three times for the background scene. I then over layed some glittered sticky plastic and masked off spraying just the bottom with CC silver glitter, then adding some "snow". I used Penny Black 3908K favourite time and coloured her with promarkers and glitter. The sentiment die is from Cottage Cutz.

Comments

brenda said…
Is that you or me out on a shopping trip Lynn, whichever she looks happy with her buys and like her style. Like Linda, loving that sentiment font, one for the list.

B x
Ellibelle said…
What a fun card Lynn. Nice shopping scene, wish that was me on Michigan Avenue :-) Hubby won't take me there and of course I'd never go to Chicago myself :-)
Whisper said…
Oooo what a super scene, shopping in a city, Luv Sam x
Tracy said…
Fabulous creation Lynn, she's definately enjoying her shopping trip.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn - it definately is not me....l hate shopping x Susan x
Mervi said…
Wow, lovely, fun and girly card!

Merry Christmas Lynn, sending Santa on his way to you;-))m
Anonymous said…
this is such a chic and pretty card lynn! she looks very festive and happy to be shopping. i do love the sentiment font and have searched but couldn't find it.
wishing you a peaceful and cozy holiday.
linda
Anonymous said…
i searched some more and found the die! :)