Mid month reminder for blossoms and bows at Penny Black & More

Hello - I'm here with a mid-month reminder of our challenge at Penny Black & More - this time the challenge is blossoms and bows. I've used Painters Vase again as I was having so much fun with it. I created the background on the gelli plate and used a MFT postage stamp die to cut out the frame and little squares at the bottom. The sentiment is from Flonzcraft.
I do hope you can join in this month - we'd love to see your creations and of course if you've already joined in you can do so again up to a max of three times. All those lovely prizes to be won!

Comments

brenda said…
That shade of lilac is beautiful Lynn and has made a super background with the gelli plate.

B x
Ellibelle said…
Looks beautiful Lynn! I really need to stop neglecting my gelli plate!
Mervi said…
Fabulous card Lynn, so artsy and still elegant;-))m
Whisper said…
Ooooo fabby hun and i so love lilac too, Luv Sam x
Anonymous said…
i love the lilac, the popped postage die and the abstract patterns you created.