Spring/Easter at Ooh La La challenge blog

The theme of our challenge on Ooh La La this fortnight is Spring/Easter. I've used one of my favourite Ooh La La cdroms - "Say it with words". The artwork comes with and without the words - so for my card I used an image which I thought was in the Spring/Easter vein and added my own sentiment. I also used MCS to "copy" some of the flowers to decorate around the wording so that there wasn't too much white space there. I've used a pre cut card and put a contrasting paper from the cdrom behind the aperture and another on the front, die cutting flowers from both papers and adding a little scaled down postcard with some added wording.
I look forward to seeing your creations and you can check on the blog for my top 3 picks from the last challenge "she's in fashion".
Also Ooh La La have a new cd out soon - The Paula Oakley Collection- tune into Create and craft on        7 April at 2pm you won't be disappointed. You can also pre-order it here.

Latest CD showcasing on Create & Craft with Kathryn Sturrock on 7 April at 2pm

Comments

Wynn said…
Lynn your card is so pretty and what a great idea adapting the image and adding the greeting.....clever bunny xx Wynn xx
brenda said…
What a pretty card Lynne, so beautifully bright and welcoming and a nice shape as well.

B x
This is beautiful, love the shape, the tag, the colours EVERYTHING!
Michelle J M said…
Such a pretty card Lynn and a lovely shape too. Michelle x
Anonymous said…
this is so sweet and i love the pretty flowers in my favourite colours!
Janice said…
Such a pretty card Lynn, perfect for the time of year, Jx
cotnob said…
Such a pretty card Lynn, you have chosen a sweet image and I love your design.
Pauline
x