LIM week 218 - Predominantly Black!

I've had a terrible time trying to photograph this card. The black is overtaking the fact that there is a white background edge to the card, in the end I've put it on patterned paper to hopefully show this.
The challenge on Less is More this week is Predominantly Black! I used one of the new TH Runway stamps and a sentiment from a Stamping Bella set both stamped in SU white craft ink. I tried embossing in silver and other variations but this one seemed to work best. Then I cut it out using a Tattered lace decorative edge square, then I cut again to make the border.

Comments

Sazzle Dazzle said…
Super striking card Lynn and love your sentiment.
I can appreciate it's a difficult colour to photograph but I'd say you've done brilliantly.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
brenda said…
A real eye catcher Lynn and know just what you mean about photos, but can image the impact irl.

B x
Doreen said…
Love the fab image, this is just gorgeous.xxx
Ellibelle said…
A beautiful card Lynn. I love the sentiment and the white circles around the card are just perfect.
Kathyk said…
Well done for persevering with the photograph - smashing make too

Kathyk
Chrissie said…
That really is a fab sentiment Linby!
It's a super card too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Merry said…
Love the border....what a great die. Wonderful card.