LIM week 222 colour

The Less is More challenge this week is for opposite colours on the colour wheel. I've gone with purple and green mainly because I got these fab new sequins in shades of purple and then I dug some green ones out of my stash. I've used a set of "spot" stamps that I haven't used for so long, but inspired by the rage for the Bokeh technique I dug them out. I don't think that technique is too good for CAS so I stuck with this simpler version. I've teamed them with a sentiment from one of my newest stamp sets. Mounted onto some green SU card.

Comments

Ann said…
Very pretty card, and even better to see it on your blog, where the opposing colours of purple and green are more obvious. This is a lovely uplifting card!
Janice said…
This is just so lovely, you've cert nailed the LiM look, what a super card. Jx
Doreen said…
This is beautiful,lovely colours and details.xxx
Linda said…
What a fab card ... love the colours and I love your take on the Bokeh effect. xx
Sazzle Dazzle said…
WOW! Love your colour combo Lynn and double wow with the sparkly sequins.
Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing along this week.
Sarah
Less is More
Chrissie said…
Just fabulous Linby!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More
Beautiful card, love it.
Unknown said…
Lovely card, lovely sentiment. Karen x
Neets B said…
Love the bling, perfect with that fab sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More GD
Kathyk said…
Smashing make for the LIM challenge

Kathyk
Lindsey said…
Lovely card. Gorgeous sequins! X
Viv said…
Such a pretty card ;) Viv xx
scrappymo! said…
This is so very pretty. Love the sequins with those circles!