Christmas snippets and a bit of recycling

I've been meaning to recycle some Christmas cards for a while now and Di of Snippets playground is a good girl and does recycle a lot, so I thought it was time I had a go. The robin on this card was part of a card with 9 robin photos on it, so there will be a set of these cards (that's the plan anyway!). This card is just perfect for a bird loving friend of mine too. 
Some of you may remember my efforts at a patchwork background a few weeks ago, painstakingly cutting each piece out. I'm pleased to say that this is one of the dies I got to make that painful episode a thing of the past, however, my larger die isn't here yet, so have to make do with these little ones for now. I added a few Sue Wilson holly leaves and a lawn fawn greeting die cut.
It goes without saying that the patchwork were snippets, and snippets of snippets too! So I'm off to show the girls in the snippet playground now.

Comments

Pat K said…
Fabulous Christmas card Linby. Your patchwork is gorgeous.
Thank you for the lovely comments left on my blog and I'm happy to become your newest follower too. Hugs, Pat k xx
Viv said…
Great recycling and love the patchwork! x
Di said…
Aw, this recycling lark can be catching! Wonderful card honey :)

Hugs

Di xx
Eve said…
Hi Linby!
Thank you for entering the playground with your fabulous recycled Christmas card.
Wow! this is a stunner - I love the patchwork effect and the rich colours that you used.
Eve xx
Great use of snippets and love the die.
Sarn said…
This looks wonderful Lynne. xxx