mid month reminder for Anything Christmas at Penny Black & More

A reminder of our challenge this month on Penny Black & More which is "Anything Christmas" but we must see stamping as the focal point of your card as we are a stamping challenge.

For my card I first made a background using a sheet of adeshive over which I laid a snowflake stencil, I then put gilding flakes through the stencil to make the silver snowflakes. Then I removed the stencil and added blue mica powder to create this lovely background.
For my baubles I used PB Ornaments stamp set onto a brusho background I had created. I then cut out using a spellbinders die set and added a little touch of glitter. The strings for the ornaments are cut from some silver ribbon, which had this thread running through it.

Thanks for looking, would be lovely to see you at the challenge. A lot of you have already entered, but you can enter more than once! Fabulous prizes as always, pity I can't enter LOL!

Comments

brenda said…
Super and effective creation Lynn and sounds like ti was great fun to make with the different mediums.

B x
Pat said…
I love that gorgeous background Linby with the clever use of gilding flakes and mica and the baubles are such so pretty on top. x
Whisper said…
Oooo gorgeous and i love how you have used the acetate, Luv Sam x
How very delicate but glitsy, I love how you have put all this together.
Anonymous said…
such a beautiful holiday card lynn! i know i can always expect some kind of very creative backgrounds and techniques when i visit and this one is so elegant! also, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment about skippy!