Creative Expressions Saturday - Hold onto each other

For my DT card today I have used the new paper pad from Phill Martin - Blossoms paper pad. Each sheet has a patterned and plain side and so I have reversed some of the sheets for my matting. The stamps are from Just Rite and the set is called Loving Sentiments. Finally the die used is the refined rectangle set from the Sue Wilson range. I cut two frames and then cut into four, positioning them at the four corners, offsetting the darker one underneath.

I used a circle punch/die to make my "flowers" from the blossom paper pad, layering them up.

Comments

This is absolutely gorgeous. The stamps are so pretty and work beautifully together with the die cuts :)X
Unknown said…
Oh Lynn this is absolutely stunning I love the colours and the dies you have used and the overall design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Merry said…
Beautiful, love how you used those dies with the ribbon, great effect.
This is stunning, such a different look and design. love the dies and papers. Beautifully put together.
Ellibelle said…
What an amazing design Lynn, gorgeous dies and details!
Dawn said…
A beautiful card Linby! I love the papers & the dies! xx
Sarn said…
WOW - that IS a stunner xxx