Girly #18 birthday


I'm back today with another birthday card, but this time for someone who is going to be #18. This has caused a little bit of disagreement with her Grand dad who thinks it should have 18th not #18 and that the image has a tattoo! Well the young lady herself has a tattoo and so do many others today, I picked this stamp because I thought the image would appeal to her.

I've used promarkers to colour her in and added some sparkle with my new pens (thanks Sarn) and the beautiful purple mist metallic gilding polish over the shoes and die cuts, with the exception of "birthday" which I used a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen over.

It only seems like yesterday that I was making her 8th birthday card - but she is off to a spa with her friends for her birthday - so she is all grown up now.

I'm entering this card into the one for the girls challenge at Stamping Sensations as my second entry and also at Simon Says challenge for birthdays.

Comments

Unknown said…
HI lynn what a great card and the colours and the design are wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}
Lynne K said…
Very girly, and perfect for our challenge! Love the colours, and the image is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing her with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne
Merry said…
I thought this card was very apt for an 18 year old girl. Love the colours and the shape too.

I love the details on the card. She'll love it.

A PERFECT 18 year old card, don't they grow up so very quickly AND it's a different world. I know our parents thought the same with the "new" Rock n Roll era LOL.
Sarn said…
Brilliant shaped card for a teenager. xxx