4 legs not 2 at Ooh la la Creations challenge and my TV debut!

Janice has chosen our theme of 4 legs not 2 for the next fortnight at Ooh la la Creations challenge blog.

I've used the Paula Oakley cdrom for my DT card and the image called "Bertie".  I've used the wonderful paper which features Bertie's dog hair as the background. I also embossed the picture to look like a photo - unfortunately that hasn't picked up too well in the photo.

If you want to see how I created this card then join me on 2 June when I will be making my TV debut on Hochanda at 11am and 3pm when I will be showcasing the Ooh La La CDroms and showing you how I made this card.

  • SKY 663 (24/7)
  •  
  • FREEVIEW 39 (6AM-9PM)
  •  
  • FREESAT 817 (24/7)

Comments

brenda said…
He's a real sweeties Lynn, the original shaggy dog. Need to remember those dates don't I.

B x
Barb said…
Huge Congratulations Lynn. I'll be watching! I'm rubbish with digi stuff so might learn something. I love your card and what a super background for your lovely image. Barbxx
Di said…
Super card there Lynn! And massive congratulations on your TV debut - well done! Looking forward to it and even if I can't watch at the time it'll be recorded for sure. Parsnip is now down to settling for selling your autographs as his 'agents commission'!

Hugs

Di xx
Di said…
PS. Personally, I'd just tell Parsnip to 'hop it' :) xx
Whisper said…
Aaaah gorgeous card hun and i'll be thinking of you on the 2nd June, while i'm sipping cocktails on my balcony ;-), Luv Sam x
Many congratulations Lynn. I must set my TV on to record the shows. :) X
Unknown said…
Hi Lynn what a gorgeous card and your design is wonderful.
Looking forward to the 2nd June And I am looking forward to putting a face to a friend.
And I'm sure you will love it and enjoy it too.
Hugs Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Lynn Dalby said…
Great Card, such a cutie. Is this the same Oh la la I remember being on Create and Craft when Hayley West used to demo for them? Congratulations, I hope all goes well and you enjoy it.
Janice said…
Can't wait to see you on TV Lynn, first my pal Debbie Simpson, & then you - I never realised that card making would have me rubbing shoulders with TV celebs!! Super card today for my animal challenge, he's such a cute little fella! Jx
julie_woolston said…
Gorgeous card Lynn the image is so sweet, looking forward to seeing you on Tv, bet your excited.
Hugs Julie xxx
Love the dog and your card, I hope I get to see you on TV.
Faith
x
cotnob said…
A super card Lynn, I can't wait to see you demo it on Hochanda.
Pauline
x
Wynn said…
He's fabulous Lynn and so is your card. Looking forward to seeing you make your tv debut.....the first of many no doubt. Hugs Wynn x
Such a gorgeous card!

Love and hugs
Maarit