Die cut snippets

I haven't been in the snippets playground for a couple of weeks - sorry Miss Di - so I am going to sneak in with this card.
I wanted to use the waste from a large background die I have. It cuts a lovely background as seen on this card, but there is just so much waste! So I kept it in a little bag and decided to do something with it  - but what? This is the first idea I've had, there is still loads of it, so going to have to think of another idea.....
The flowers and leaves are from snippets too and the sentiment is from an SU set.

Comments

Lynn Dalby said…
What a great idea and looks lovely. Thanks for the idea.
LesleyG said…
great idea for your snippets, love the colour xxx
MaryH said…
I've been MIA at the Snippets for way too long, but it's just called "life goes on". Delightfully clever & cute use of your 'snippets' from a die cut, used as a border for these bright swirl posies. Bet it took a bit of time to adhere all the tiny little pieces. Well worth it because it's a fantastic design. Great use of snippets too! Bet Parsnip loved it too. TFS & Have a great wkend.
Di said…
Wow Lynn, that is just brilliant use of leftover snippets from die cutting. Wonderful design - I love it!!

Lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground :)

Hugs

Di xx
Beautiful design and great use of the snippets.
Faith
x
A wonderful card, great design and colours.

Love and hugs
Maarit