Flower Power at Penny Black & More challenge

Our challenge at Penny Black & More this month is "Flower Power" so a great excuse for me to use my current favourite PB set Art Love with a sentiment from Sprinkles and Smiles for my DT card.

I used aqua tints through a PB mask to create  a background and then stamped the flower randomly onto the background using a square die to cut four squares and mounted them up onto two base squares cut with a Tattered lace pierced dots die.I then stamped the sentiment onto an off cut and mounted onto a small piece of card to place in the centre.

As always there are absolutely fantastic prizes on the blog up for grabs from our sponsors Penny Black, Sizzix, Stamp Addicts and Crafty Ribbons. I do hope you can join us and also look at the fab inspiration from the rest of the team.

Comments

brenda said…
A lovely colour Palette Lynne and the four panel style is very effective.

Replacement sky system being installed Thursday so just might make the catch up.

Have a lovely Sunday.

B x
Mervi said…
Totally beautiful card, lovely design;-))m
Shirley said…
A gorgeous Summer card Lynne. I have never stamped onto a masked background before and I love the look of that technique on your card. I shall have to have a play and see what It turns out like.

PS You did a fantastic job on Hoochanda. You didn't seem nervous at all and looked very professional.

Shirley
Lynn Dalby said…
I love the stamps, layout and colouring (all of it, lol) You are going to get me into trouble now you have introduced me to Penny Black Stamps, it's going to cost me a fortune, lol.
Ellibelle said…
A really nice design Lynn, and love the color combination!
LesleyG said…
pretty card, love the colours xxx
scrappymo! said…
This 4 panel style card is lovely. I like that design very much and the floral images look grea
Loll said…
Fantastic backgrounds for your beautiful flowers. Loll :)
Wow, this is a fabulous card, I like it a lot.


Love and hugs
Maarit
SewPaperPaint said…
What beautiful stamping! Love this design! Hugs, Autumn
Whisper said…
Gorgeous colours and design too, Luv Sam x
Anonymous said…
this is just so pretty! i love the colours and i love the panels with the sentiment in the middle of it all!
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn
What a pretty card, love your paper and image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x