Published in Craft Stamper magazine!

Sooo excited to say that I have a card in this month's Craft Stamper Magazine.

Each month they ask for readers submission on a theme/colour scheme. This one, many months ago, was for:-  images of houses, windows or doors, die cuts and distressing.

I'm off to the Snippets playground to show everyone as I used a snippet of watercolour card and also my die cuts were from the snippets box. The barn door red nearly stumped me, but this snippet that I had seemed to pass.

I used Clarity stamp wee houses, Crafters companion aquatints a memory box window die and Penny Black "love" die cut.

Here's the photo I took of it before it went off. Usually they get sent back but they have asked if they can keep the cards to use at exhibitions - so you might get to see it in real life!

Comments

Barb said…
Well Done Lynn! What acclaim that they wanted to keep it as well as publishing in their magazine. It certainly is a great card and fantastic design. Congratulations on all your recent wonderful achievements. Barbxx
Di said…
It's all happening right now for you Lynn! Wonderful card and very deserving of publication too - love how you kept some monochrome :)

Hugs

Di xx
Lynn Dalby said…
Many Congratulations, it's a great Card.
Whisper said…
Oooo amazing congratulations hun, you so deserve it, Luv Sam x
Sarn said…
YAY! Is there no end to your talents Lynn?
I have that copy of CS and just rushed to check it out IRL!

Many congratulation on being published.

Hugs Sarn xxx
scrappymo! said…
Congrats on beig published! Your card is a great take on their theme.I really like the way you added the red window frame die.
Merry said…
Congratulations, I can see why they published this card as it is fantastic.