Girlie at Ooh La La Creations challenge blog


The challenge at Ooh La La Creations blog this time is Girlie chosen by Debbs. 

For my DT card I've used the Ooh la la Say it with Words cdrom - one of the black and white digis. Although this one actually has the word Rainbows in colour.
I've used brushos with the image - on the first card I manipulated the brushos for the ground with some water and a brush and on the second one I just sprinkled and left it.

I do hope you can join in this fortnight with our challenge and we can't wait to see what you create.

Comments

brenda said…
Super card Lynne, love Brusho's. This bit is c&p just to say my comments may be short and sweet lately but be assured I have taken in every piece of your post.

B x
Barb said…
This is so sweet Lynne. The brusho pieces work really well and I love that sentiment. What a good idea to stamp in rainbow colours. Barbxx
Creative as you know how, a lovely card.
Faith
x
Lynn Dalby said…
Lovely Card, I really like the Brusho look.
Juls said…
These are really really fun, great techniques xx
cotnob said…
Super cards Lynne, such a fun technique.
Pauline
x
My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob