NBUS Challenge #7

 Prompted by Darnell and her NBUS challenge #7 I surveyed my mountain of I am ashamed to say "Never been used" craft stash. I was being so good decluttering, but then new things found their way in!

Out of all the things I could have chosen I went with this embossing folder. I used aqua tints to colour it and gilding wax over the bees. Three of the honeycomb have been treated to a Pebeo paint. I ran gold pen over the trails and some of the honeycomb - just can't get it to pick up on the photo though. Here's a closer look
The bee is from Tattered Lace and has it's first outing too. Finally a NBUS stamp from a set by Clever cut - I stamped as a long script but it comes with one part under the other. I used a gold spectrum noir sparkle pen to edge the papers.

Comments

Inkyfingers said…
What a great way to start on the NBUS mountain Lynn. I love the way you have the bees following the trail and the honeycomb looks fab!
Sarn said…
Wonderful bee card using NBUS goodies. Very summery xxx
brenda said…
Another lovely creation Lynn and all so beautifully put together and embellished.

B x
This is fabulous Lynn and I love the depth of colour that you've achieved. The rich, golden honey colour works perfectly with the bees. I love the sentiment too. Have a great weekend. Sandra X
Sue - said…
Fabulous card! I thinner all have a NBUS mountain, mine just seems to keep growing!
Karen Hasheck said…
I saw ​your card linked at the ​NBUS​ challenge and just had to come see it in more detail. Awesome card! I am now your newest follower and would be honored if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/
Darnell said…
I know, Linby, you turn around and your Mt. NBUS is as tall or taller than it was a minute ago!! Those darn talented stamp, die, and e/f designers just won't take a vacation and let us get caught up! But you made a good effort and your honey bee card is a brilliant showcase of that fab e/f! I love all the cool details you included!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7! Hugs, Darnell