Robin snippets

You know they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! When I saw Miss Di had put this card here in the playground it reminded me of my three little robins left over from my own upcycling here. I think I was put off  using these three by the fact that two of them were facing one way - but I got over it to make this card. Now Miss Di had a super duper die to make hers but I thought why not try and use one of the Sue Wilson noble die squares three times? - and it seems to have worked.

My snowflakes are the equivalent of butterflies i.e. they are hiding some marks left by my cutting plates, which didn't look dirty! finally I added a Lawn Fawn sentiment with a little spectrum noir silver glitter pen underneath.

Off to show Miss Di although I know she is away from the snippets playground at the moment. She managed to send me my most generous prize (from winning last week) before she left and it was all so beautifully wrapped with a lovely card - thanks so much Di.

Comments

Jane Willis said…
Gorgeous card - and you've just proved the sentiment "A snowflake is winter's butterfly" which I have on a stamp somewhere! Talking of sentiments, as a twitter addict I really love the one you've used
Jane
Sue - said…
Fabulous card, hope Miss Di likes it!
brenda said…
I saw you won Lynn, well done, but don't for a moment think that will gain you any brownie points in the playground and let you run amok in the tree house !!

On a serious note, adore you Robin card, beautiful images and design.

B x
Barb said…
Your card looks lovely Linby and the one die cut three times worked perfectly. The snowflakes look lovely and they're dear little robins. Barbxx
scrappymo! said…
If I had this die, I would be following along with you and with Di. I love this card. The die is now on my wishlist and look forward to seeing more cards make from this one!
Perfect sentiment here.
Di said…
Hi Lynn! I missed seeing this card - it's a beauty and am delighted to see you CASEd mine. Much braver than me though using a die three times! Love it!

Hugs

Di xx