Blue, orange and yellow @ Male Room challenge



I have had this stamp for a while and believe it or not he is supposed to be Paul Newman (?) not sure what he would think about this jacket he is wearing but I needed it to fit with the theme at the Male room challenge blog of Blue, orange and yellow. I stamped the image onto a snippet of blue card and then masked it with a post it while I applied the colours over a brick stencil for the background.

I then used lots of snippets for the wall and greeting so I am also playing for fun at Snippets Playground too.

Comments

brenda said…
Really, Paul Newman ? But it is a great image and like you choice of colours Lynn.

B x
Di said…
Hi Lynn

As Brenda says, really, Paul Newman? Super card and such fun colours too. Mind you, if a chap had turned up wearing a jacket like that for a date when I was younger I'd have run a mile :)

Thank you SO much for the 'pawly' card and the lovely bookmark - plus the acetate sheets Lynn! Mwah! Hope you're still having fun with your Misti! :)

Hugs

Di xx
Barb said…
Well he certainly is a great image and a very snazzy jacket. A really fun card Pauline. Barbxx
Deborah Frings said…
Oh Wow! He's very smart and, as Barb says, snazzy! I love the background paper and the brick patterns. Great use of the colours. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT.
Paul Newman? LOVE the card Linby, you are so creative, great use of dies, embossing and colours. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Faith DT.