Black and White plus one colour @ Penny Black & More

Our last challenge of 2016 at the Penny Black & More Challenge. The theme is Black and white plus one colour. I struggle with not colouring in too much on this type of card, so rather pleased with myself after creating my DT card. Although white glitter is on her hat the top of her coat so it is not too plain!
I added some of the houses from the Penny Black die set and little snowflakes.

I do hope to see you over at the challenge blog where as always we have some fantastic prizes up for grabs and also my wonderful teamies makes to give you more inspiration.

Comments

Whisper said…
OOoo am loving the addition of green to this image, and the gorgeous house die too, luv Sam x
brenda said…
A great card for this months theme Lynn and love the splashes of green, really lifts the card.

B x
Shirley said…
A gorgeous colour combination Lynne and I love the minimal colouring on your image. Such a pretty striking card and I love the cute little snowflakes.

Shirley
Ellibelle said…
Such a cute card Lynn, love the shade of green you used, and beautiful dies for framing the cute image!
Love the shine and glitter and dies to make this pretty image pop.
Faith
x
Mervi said…
So lovely card with green effect;-))m
Kathleen said…
Love the use of the mirri card for your + one colour, great image and design.

Kath x
Anonymous said…
ooh, i love the green and those tiny little houses are too cute!
The lovely green in your card caught my eye. You did just the perfect amount of coloring. It's wonderful!
scrappymo! said…
Yoyur choice of green for your "one colour" pops against the black and white of the rest of your card.
I too have this stamp and will have to give this style a try. I like it!