mid month reminder for Use your fav stamp at Penny Black & More challenge



A little reminder of our challenge over at Penny Black & More this month - use your favourite stamp.

Another one of my fav stamps is this Penny Black fox from 30-305 Smile all day, the sentiment is from the same set. I stamped my image and then masked off as I used a roller to create my background with Adirondack inks - I was hoping for a really bright intense colour. Then I coloured the image with TH distress crayons, blending with water. Mounted up with TL tattered squares and a few sequins added.

Comments

Mervi said…
Avvvv this is so cute, lovely card Lynn.
Happy weekend;-))m
brenda said…
I really like that cute Fox image Lynn and he really pops from the page with the colouring you used.

B x
Barb said…
What a wonderful sentiment and I really do like that sweet fox image. A lovely card Lynn. Barbxx
Viv said…
Great image and a great card Lynn!
This is really sweet and that sentiment is lovely.
Whisper said…
Oooo what a lovely little scene and a cute fox too, at least it's not outside my house calling all his mates for a play ;-), Luv Sam x
Beautiful effect with your inks Lynne, love that little fox, so cute, a beautiful card.
Faith
x
Inkyfingers said…
I love that sweet fox too Lynn and you have coloured the scene beautifully. Such a lovely sentiment!
Hugs
Carol x
Mac Mable said…
So cute and adorable and with the loveliest of sentiments x
Ellibelle said…
Such a cute card! Love how your background turned out!
Anonymous said…
aw, this little guy is a cutie too and i love the sentiment! i also love your background and your colouring of the image; i've not tried the TH crayons yet, although i have a similar product that i never seem to be able to work well.