Sunday, 8 April 2012

Shoe snippet

I've been using a notecard over the past couple of cards I made, I've cut out various elements, it alls tarted with wanted to use the cameo on the perfume bottle, but then I saw potential in the cream colour of the back of the card which I embossed. Well, I still had some pieces left over and so in true snippet style here they are on a card. I've shown the notecard below so that you can look at the past cards and see how I used it.
I've entered the card into Di's Pixie's Crafty snippets challenge - number 15
No more left of it now, the tiny bits I decided really did need to go in the bin!
I'd also like to enter the card into the challenge on Fab 'n' funky who want to see embossing.

15 comments:

Sheila said...

Love how you have upcycled your notecard for this. Thanks so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week, Sheila:)X

Di said...

Oh wow! Absolutely gorgeous - at one time I would have killed for shoes like that :) Brilliant use of snippets. So funny too, I do think I'm a Dolly Daydream at times - hadn't made the connection with you and PB challenge. Happy Easter!

Di xx

Askartelin itte said...

Kaunista. Ihanat Ranskalaiset korot:)

Katina said...

Gorgeous and brilliant Lin!
xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh so elegant with a touch of Bet Lynch lol.
Fab use of the notecard
Lisa x

Bernie said...

Wow this is gorgeous and so classy.
Hugs

Inkyfingers said...

Such a lot of detail in this pretty card Lyn and such a great way to use snippets.

Rach83 said...

Wow, that shoe is a stunner! Love your environmentally friendly stash! Great layout too. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you'll be able to pop by again soon.

Rachel x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, thanks for welcoming me into the playground.

Kath x

Monica said...

Very unusual and posh. Love the embossing on metallic paper. How clever to use the cameo from a perfume bottle.

Monica xxx

Mrs A. said...

You have created a real gem here. Great snippet. Hugs Mrs A.

Amanda said...

Fab card and great use of snippets. Love the image too

Elizabeth said...

Oh Wow, love this snippet card and shoes like that would be just to die for if I could ever teeter in any heel so high again :) Elizabeth x

Laura said...

Great card Linby! Love those shoes! Great use of recycling too.
Laura xx

Lyn said...

Very stylish snippet card, love it. Take care, Lyn x