Sunday, 16 September 2012

What's cooking?

The challenge on I love Promarkers is "what's cooking" so I got out one of my favourite MFT sets for this card and coloured with promarkers. I've used some snippets of PTI papers and cut the three with one of the centres from a new Spellbinders tag - perfect and no need to round the corners! I've also used a new stickles I bought - still not got the technique though Jules!
I'm also putting this card in the playground for Pixie's crafty workshop challenge #38 - the new furniture I took last week seemed to go down well, so I thought they deserved some nice cupcakes too, just don't get them on the new chairs!

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Linby. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the flowery paper.
Nikki x

Di said...

Super card - I just love those MFT stamps and you did such a great job here.

Stickles - I always put a blob on a small piece of paper and apply it with a very fine stiff bristled brush - but yours look just fine.


Err, I think I just sat in some sticky jam already here!?!

Di xx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Brilliant card. Like your use of snippets here and great stamp set.

Hugs,
Sarn xxx

Bernie said...

Fabulous card Linby! I love the flowery paper.
Hugs
Bernie

Mrs A. said...

Like the stamp set. Love the flower paper too. I will have to fight Bernie for it!!!. I got loads of serviettes so I'll pop over with some in a mo. Hugs Mrs A.

Bonnie said...

I think cupcakes sound like a wonderful idea! I really enjoy seeing you making them.

Darnell J Knauss said...

What a fun baking card, Linby! Everybody loves cupcakes and yours look so yummy!

scrappymo! said...

Cute card! Where's my cupcake?

Amanda said...

Gorgeous. Card, I love MFT oh and cupcakes of course. Hugs, Amanda x

Samantha Elliott said...

Di Sent me over.... she said there were cupcakes. Love a good cupcake and with this yukky weather we could do with some comfort food!
Loving this card here Linby.
xx