mid month reminder for Penny Black & More blossoms and bows

This is a mid monthly reminder for our challenge over on Penny Black & More, this month we would like to see blossoms and bows. I really enjoyed making this DT card, I decided to take some patterned paper and then emboss over it with verdigri powder. The main Penny Black image is 4037K mixed media and a sentiment from the "wishes" set. I've used micro beads over the main image although it hasn't photographed too well. I was trying to get the beads for ages, then didn't get chance to use them and now I want to use them on everything!
I do hope you can join in our challenge and if you already have, why not join in again! Just remember no digis.

Comments

brenda said…
The stamping looks very effective on the patterned papers Lynn and has made a very eye catching card.

B x
Nikbee said…
A fabulous card. I love the stamping on the paper.
Nikki x
Juls said…
Gorgeous!!! Love the fabulous bright colours u have used. Hugs Juls xxx
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn
This is gorgeous, I love the design and colours.
Happy crafting
Tracy x