Add a number @ CD Sunday

This week on CD Sunday it is Jocelyn's turn to set the challenge and she has chosen "Add a number". For my GDT card I've used the Katy Sue Fabulous fashion cdrom. I just love the colours in the paper and image and I had a little bit of this SU card left that matched perfectly. My number is actually a clothes tag from Monsoon! I hate throwing away anything and this seemed a perfect sentiment, so I cut it down and then used the SU vintage vogue wheel over the top and added some glitter to the word "fashion". I also had a little bit of the image left over when I die cut it, so I used a butterfly punch to cut out from this scrap and place onto the image.I used an art deco embossing folder to frame the image and rubbed over the detail with some TH tumbled glass and then added a touch of stickles. I look forward to seeing what number you add to your creation.
Watch out for my second post coming soon for my Penny Black & More DT mid month reminder card.


Comments

brenda said…
One beautifully bright and welcoming fusion of colours Lynn.

Hope you have a good Sunday,

B x
Such a gorgeous card Linby, lovely bright colours.

Sue T x
Lisa Jane said…
ooh i love these colours
Lisa x
Anonymous said…
hi lynn, aww, i love that image and the papers are so pretty and do match nicely, as does the ribbon. the die cut is very elegant too.
linda
Christine said…
This is gorgeous Lynn, A super layout and the base of your card matches the dress perfectly. Love the die cuts too.
Christine xx
Beryl said…
A gorgeous card. That dress form is fabulous.
Beryl xx
Michelle J M said…
What a lovely combination of colours. Beautifully framed and a fabulous idea to use the tag from Monsoon! I have this cd but haven't made anything with it yet. Michelle x