Fall colours

 I got two new TH dies in a set - the telephone which I used on my last LIM card and this typewriter. I took a snippet from my box to try it out and then that led to using a spice big n juicy inkpad. I've matched it up with the TH blueprint stamp of the typewriter and then added ink blots using a stamp from Visible images.

Then I decided to have another go without the die cut.
I'd like to enter into the challenge on Kaboodle Doodles - Season of Fall or Fall colours.
As I used some snippets I'm also going to skip over to Pixies Crafty Snippets Playground challenge #87 and show everyone over there too.

Comments

Mrs A. said…
I like your typewriter stamps and those ink blots are perfect. Hugs Mrs A.
Di said…
Great card Lynn - I think the ink blot stamp just went onto my wish list :)

Hugs, Di xx
Fabulous, absolutely love that splodgy background
Lindsay xx
Michelle Looi said…
Lovely background work! Greatcard!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle