GDT @ CD Sunday with Transportation


I'm so excited to be finally able to share the news that I have been asked to be the GDT with the  CD Sunday challenge for the month of August. I was GDT last year for a month and had a great time so looking forward to it again.
I am sponsoring the first challenge this month, I have chosen the theme of "Transportation". If you want to enter then please do go along to CD Sunday, and ensure you use something from a cd to be eligible for this prize...


Shabby Chic Mechanical CD



A brand new cdrom from Debbi Moore Shabby chic - mechanical. I managed to order it when I already own it!
I've used this cd along with her vintage travel cdrom to make my card. All the papers and images come from the cd rom and then I have added some mica layers to the sentiment and punched out cog.

I hope you can join us at CD Sunday this week, I look forward to seeing what you make of my theme.

Comments

Jane Willis said…
CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING PICKED AS GUEST DESIGNER AGAIN. I didn't mean to shout - but you deserve to be shouted about! Super card

Jane
Beryl said…
Welcome to the team Lynn and thank you for being so generous in sponsoring this week's challenge.It's a brilliant card and one that the men in my family would truly appreciate.
Beryl xx
A lovely card Linby, and welcome as guest designer this month, also thank you for sponsoring us as well. Mens cards are always difficult so this looks like a great CD that would help with that.

Sue T x
Michelle J M said…
Congratulations on being chosen again as GDT at CD Sunday, very well deserved. Your card is fabulous, a real vintage feel and the cog and sentiment are perfect. Michelle x
Kimbo said…
Great male card and congratulations on being the GDT x