LIM week 131 colour

The challenge on Less is More this week is a colour challenge, using the following pallette......
thankful tones
I bought a set of William Morris inspired stamps many years ago, because I love his prints. However, they have never been used because I haven't known what to do with them, until now! I've used three of the stamps. I first used some glossy art card and with ink dusters created a background then stamped over with the same versa mark chalk inks with the stamp and cut them out. The sentiment is from a TH set,it looked a bit lonely so I added a couple of Anna Griffin scrolls.

Comments

Chrissie said…
I'm so glad that you found a purpose for your stamps Linby... the card looks great!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Anonymous said…
Hello :)
I love William Morris designs! These stamps are perfect little snippets of them-i really like the sentiment you have used here too.
Thank you for stopping by my little blog and for saying hello,i appreciate it :)
Have a lovely day,Best wishes,Nessa xx
Nikbee said…
A fabulous card. I love the sentiment.
Nikki x
Ellibelle said…
A beautiful creation Lynn. Loving the sketch and colors. And such an inspiring sentiment!
Jen Nelson said…
great little card linby

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"