mid month reminder for "In the garden" @ Penny Black & More

My second post of today, please scroll down for my GDT card for CD Sunday.

This card is my DT card for Penny Black & More and a mid monthly reminder about our challenge which this month is "in the garden". I've only recently acquired this PB -and I love it so much, I think the image goes so well with these lovely Pink Petticoat papers. I've used PB 1652 Cheesecake wish and for the sentiment PB set critter party 30-13.
If you haven't joined in yet this month why not make a card and enter, or if you have entered already have another go - we love seeing all your creations.
I'd also like to enter this card into the Penny Black Saturday challenge - bright & sunny.

Comments

Doreen said…
Beautiful,lovely design and details.xxx
as you say perfect image for the papers, love this card.
brenda said…
I really like the grey and yellow colour palette Lynne and sunny dotty ribbons.

B x
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous! You couldn't have picked a more perfect paper!
xx
susiestacey said…
Gorgeous card Lynn, love the stamp and what a perfect matching paper x Susan x
Lisa Jane said…
oh that image and the papers g perfectly.. gorgeous
sorry not been around much - making the most of the good weather and my new caravan
Lisa x
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn
Such a sweet card, and an adorable image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Mervi said…
Hi Lynn,
beautiful soft colours and fabulous papers with that cute image!
hugs'n' greetings;-))m
Shirley said…
This is such s delightful card Linby. I love how you have matched the image with the background paper, it works beautifully.

Shirley
Darnell said…
This is brilliant, Linby! That background is perfection with that image!!
Whisper said…
Oooo gorgeous DP's and you have reminded me to dig this stamp out, Luv Sam x
Ellibelle said…
How cute!! Love the color combo!