More Rudolph

After posting my card for Rudolph day yesterday I remembered I had started a Christmas card featuring Rudolph for the Winter Wonderland Challenge. This is a Papermania stamp and I coloured it with promarkers and H20s, pity the iridescence isn't showing up in the photo. I decided to give the reindeer a red nose, just to make sure everyone knew he was Rudolph!  The paper, sentiment and the vellum are also from Papermania.
I'd also like to enter this card into the Simon Says challenge - anything goes.

Comments

Doreen said…
Love this, what a fab image.xxx
downrightcrafty said…
thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland with this gorgeous card and super Rudolph
Hugs Kate xx
brenda said…
That the really lovely reindeer image Lynn and love the colours.

B x
Merry said…
That is such a terrific image and I like colours you have used.
Lisa Carroll said…
What a fun card.. beautifully colored! Thanks for participating in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)