Quick & cute @ CD Sunday

When I was told the challenge on the CD Sunday challenge this week would be "Quick & Cute" I took them at their word with this my second GDT card, it was so quick to make and I hope cute.
I used the MCS Bunny Snuffles cdrom for the papers and added a "gold" tone sentiment from the cd rom. I then just matted and layered up with some gorgeous purple glitter paper - hard to let go, but I know I must use these things!
Please do come and join us, the only stipulation is use something from a cd rom on your card. I look forward to seeing what you all make and being enticed by more cdroms I haven't got yet!

Comments

Julia Dunnit said…
aw it IS cute...and oh my gawd, it's a seasonal quick make..big up to you Lynn!
Beryl said…
Oh no - how could you part with SO MUCH glitter paper all at once. Gorgeous card - and really cute.
Beryl xx
Anonymous said…
So cute!
x