Reflections


The challenge over at The Male Room is reflections. I have been asked to make more male cards, so really need to keep joining in with challenge as an incentive. For this card I've used Clarity stamps and a PTI sentiment. TH Salty Ocean and tumbled glass with the image stamped in Memento Paris Dusk.
I used the scrunched paper technique to make the water and also did this effect on the card base. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to photograph the glitter across the moon too well.
I'd also like to enter this card into Papertake Weekly - Occasion-ally and Simon Says - mono.

Comments

What a super card, love it.
Bev said…
A delightful card Linby, and I love the techniques you used to create the reflection and water. Thanks for joining in at The Male Room

Bev :)
Ellibelle said…
So beautiful, loving the colors and design!
Doreen said…
Beautiful...lovely image and colours.xxx
Jacqueline said…
This is beautiful and I love the sparkle over the moon - thanks so much for joining us this week in The Male Room - Jacqueline xx
brenda said…
Perfect masculine card Lynn and love the image.

B x
Julia Dunnit said…
perfect. Love the water and the cloudy moon.
Lisa said…
Really beautiful card and image! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)
Heather said…
A fabulous card, I love your design and colour scheme. Your image and stamping is stunning!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx
Darnell said…
Wow, Linby, Wow!!
Love your take on the theme 'reflections', great technique and I love the glittery swipe across trhe moon -brilliant male card, thanks for joining in with the fun at The Male Room. Hope to see you there again soon!

Louise xx