The Male Room

I found a new challenge this week for Men's cards called The Male Room and their first challenge is anything goes. I needed to make a card for the OHs Son and had these Pink Petticoat papers and sentiment ready to go, but needed an image. I found this charming digi scene at Delicious Doodles. I imported it into MCS and then recolourised it into blues, I then cropped the boats and individually recolourised those as well. I then took some promarkers and added some definition to the outline of the boats. I felt it needed something else, so I added a button that I thought was manly and reminded me of stripped deckchairs. I added some twine to the button and on the joins of the papers so I am also entering the card into the challenge at  Crafty Creations who want to see texture on your card.
I'dalso like to enter it into these challenges:-
Digi galore - anything goes
Papertake weekly - anything goes

Comments

Anne said…
Perfect male card, love it
Lisa Jane said…
This is beautiful Lynn.. the papers are perfect and that is one of my favourite images
Lisa x
Cazro said…
A beautiful card, I love the main image and the backgrounds you have chosen. Thanks for taking part in our first challenge, I do hope we see you again. Caz
A great card, love the sentiment! The image is lovely, and I like your addition of the button and twine. Thanks for joining in with our first ever challenge at The Male Room

Louise xx
Lucy said…
Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us to help us celebrate our birthday at Digi Galore Challenges x