Little boys @ CD Sunday

Well this is the last day of my week away from work. I haven't got all the things done I wanted to! Including this card, which I began on Wednesday. I sorted out contender cdroms for images - including MCS shop fronts which I always think has a toy shop - and it hasn't! I finally decided on Popcorn the Bear from Crafters Companion and also some background paper from MCS The collectors edition -kid's. I don't know if it was the switching between cds (I've done it before) but MCS crashed twice on me loosing my design. So in the end I went back to just using Popcorn, but was keen on only one of the background papers, so I took the image into MCS - glutton for punishment, and tiled the duck and the cricket bales to make the borders.
So, eventually here is my entry for little boys at CD Sunday this week. Off to do some external painting now as it seems today it isn't going to rain.

Comments

Carol said…
Hi Linby. I love this especially the borders you have created. Well done with the perseverance.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
A gorgeous card Linby, you've just reminded me how great the images on this CD are, I love this one. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

Sue T x
CD Sunday DT
Jane Willis said…
This is great - it would be perfect for a grown up cricket fan too!
Craft-E-Place said…
Great card. I've never done any CD carding - maybe I should have a go!
Beryl said…
Well done for sticking with MCS. It's not worked properly for me for ages - been in touch with MCS who sent me a zip file with the programme on it. That works but nothing saves!!Anyway - back to your card - which is brilliant. Love how you've tiled the elements for borders and the 'army' of little ducks.
Thank you for joining in.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT
Christine said…
This is a beautiful card Linby and well done for perservering with MCS.
I love the image and the way you have made the tiles. Thanks for joining us again this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
starcyl said…
Another great card Linby, I do like this image.
Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Jocelyn said…
A lovely card and well done for not giving up with the computer. The borders you created are great.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Cazro said…
A great card, with a super main image and lovely backing papers. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz