Stylised poppy

The challenge over at Stamping Sensations this month is Poppies, which as most people know is one of my favourite flowers. So here I am again with a new Poppy stamp - although maybe stylised, from Joffy. The papers I think were freebies and the other half of the card I used the Anna Griffin poppy embossing folder for and then brushed TH festive berries over.
I found out today that Hunkydory are having a Poppy themed pack on C&C on Friday - although i don't generally go for pre printed packs, this one may be hard to resist (and use!).

Comments

brenda said…
How lush this looks Lynn, although the poppy is as you say stylised the who card radiates the poppy feeling.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x
Nikbee said…
A beautiful card. I love the embossing.
Nikki x
Whisper said…
Aaah gorgeous, luv Sam x
Craft-E-Place said…
The poppy looks very "macintosh" influenced - very pretty and I just love red!!
Elaine
I love poppies too, this is lovely Linby
Lynne K said…
Absolutely gorgeous! I love that poppy stamp, and the embossing folder has gone straight on to my wishlist! Thank you for sharing your stunning card with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne