F is for........@ CD Sunday


I've not had chance to join in with CD Sunday the past few weeks, so when I saw this week's  challenge fitted my current card making plans I was pleased. F is for - fun in this case, as I think they look like they are having fun. The red DP is free with a magazine, the other elements are all from CC Christmas with Barkley cdrom. I then used a stamp to put "Grandson" over the sentiment banner. The red oval is actually mirri card, but i can't get the lighting right in the winter for it show properly.

Comments

Beryl said…
This is gorgeous. Love the 'fun' image and the design. The red and white colour scheme looks so fresh.
Thank you for joining in.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT
Jocelyn said…
A great fun card and I love all the red elements.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Christine said…
A super 'fun' card and they do like they are having lots of fun. Great design. Thanks for joining us this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
sue-b said…
Great fun card for your Grandson and our challenge at CD Sunday, i have just finished doing my cards for my grandchildren too.
sue-b xx
Carol said…
A lovely fun card and I love that backing paper.
Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Mistys Mum said…
A beautiful card - I love the snowflake background paper & they are certainly enjoying themselvves. x
starcyl said…
F is also for Fabulous which is what your card is.
Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
A gorgeous fun card Linby. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

Sue T x
CD Sunday DT
Sally H said…
So cute! gorgeous card, Lynn. The papers are fab and the image is perfect
Purple Crazy said…
A lovely and striking card, I'm sure your grandson will love it, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x
Cazro said…
A super Fun card, loving the images and papers. Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday challenges. Caz