That stamp again - with snippets!

Yes, it's that stamp again, the one I used for the two cards in my previous post. This time I've used a patchwork signature die from Joanna Sheen using the snippets from the cards. After I bought the patchwork templates as seen in the Snippets playground, I then found a set of patchwork dies and thought they would be perfect for snippets, so here is my first attempt. The PB stamp is coloured with promarkers with a flex marker outlining the image.
Off to the playground with my card, I got featured in the playground by Miss Di last week.
I'd also like to enter it into the challenge at I love Promarkers - one for the girls.

Comments

Di said…
Wow Lynn, what a gorgeous card! Love how all the colours mix so well together and you sure have some patience with the patchwork dies.

Hugs

Di
xx
Di said…
Bwahahaha, just thought, with shorter ears on the bunny that could almost be Parsnip :)

xx
susiestacey said…
Adorable Lynn, she is such a sweet stamp and the patchwork looks fab x Susan x
Whisper said…
Oooo am loving that patchwork hexagon die and i'm not surprised, why you have used this gorgeous stamp again, Luv Sam x
WeirdCat said…
Such a cute card, love the hexagons, thank you for joining in with I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x