mid month reminder for Punches and dies at Penny Black & More

Just a quick reminder about our current challenge over on Penny Black & More this month which is dies and punches.
I've used a Marianne circle die and a spellbinders tag die cut from poppy vellum, mounted onto  Hunkydory poppy cardstock, using a flonz sentiment stamp. My PB stamp is 4308 field of poppies - which I paper pieced with the same vellum and then coloured with promarkers for the grasses.I actually did two layers of vellum for the main poppy to give some dimension.

Comments

brenda said…
You know me and Poppies Lynn, so only one word - beautiful.

B x
Whisper said…
Oooo WOW Lynn am loving the poppy vellum and the delicateness of it, Luv Sam x
Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx
Ellibelle said…
This is so pretty! Love the vellum paper and such a pretty stamp!
Stunning Linby, love love the poppies
Mrs A. said…
Hi linby,
The one layer +butterfly challenge has finished and the new one is Spots and Stripes +butterfly which ends 29th July so plenty of time if you want to enter. Would love to see you flutterby.
I love this vellum card and love poppies so the 2 together are an added pleasure for me to see.
Hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).
Mervi said…
Just so beautiful, one of my favourite stamps;-))m
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn, the vellum looks lovely and love this great stamp x Susan x
Anonymous said…
i love how you gave the poppies so much dimension, the vellum is gorgeous and i especially love the green paper - very pretty and summery card.
Thank you for stopping by to see my new blog and for your encouragement. It is so wonderful to be finding new blogs and awesome creativity. This card is absolutely beautiful! I love it!!!!!